HOW TO START A CLUB
Thank you for your desire to start a club at Sizer School. Clubs are great ways to build friendships, get involved, and share your interests with others.
- Pick up a Club Application from the Enrichment Coordinator Ms. Vazquez or from the school office.
- Find a staff member who will agree to become the advisor for the club. Have them read over the Advisor Responsibilities and sign the Advisor Contract.
- Complete an Application and return it to the Enrichment Coordinator or drop off at the school office. The roster must have a minimum of 4 members in order to be considered for approval.
- The Application will then go through an approval process with the Principal and Enrichment Coordinator.
- Once approved, read and understand the “Club Packet” which includes information on:
- Raising and Expending Funds
- How to Submit an Item to the Friday Flash
- Club Advisor Contract
- Club Roster
- Parent Consent Form
- Facilities Use Form
- Fundraiser Request Form
- Requisition Form
- End of the Day Announcement Form
- Field Trip Request and Planning Forms
- Overnight Field Trip Permission and Release Agreement
- One Day Field Trip Permission & Release Agreement
- Student Transportation in Private Vehicles
- Renting or Chartering Private Transportation